Friday 10 June 2011

Pattern Design and Development.

To start creating a pattern design, I created  patterns using dyes, paper and glitter.... I then put them into photoshop and digitally manipulated them; changing colour saturation...ect...





I then designed a repeat pattern in a black line drawing ...


Using photoshop I duplicated this pattern to create a repeat pattern effect....


I then dropped my colour pattern designs into the background to create my final pattern outcomes.....





Now that I have my final digital patterns I want to show how I would use these patterns in the fashion world.....first I tested them out on scarves by dropping my pattern into a picture.....


I also tested out swimsuits.....


I prefer my pattern on scarves and would wear it..... but after playing around by dropping my pattern into different images I found that my pattern is best suited to fashion illustrations....... these are my final outcomes.......


I then created these display sheets to present to any potentail clients.....










No comments:

Post a Comment